RSPCA School for Dogs will help you become part of a socially responsible multi-faceted dog training organisation and start building wealth doing what you love.
We currently have information sessions taking place for Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Brisbane. Select your preferred location below, register to attend the information session and you will go into the draw to WIN $100 Gift Voucher for World For Pets retail stores.
Looking for a rewarding career and change of lifestyle?
Then RSPCA School for Dogs can offer a solution, as one of the most respected organisations in animal welfare, the RSPCA has launched a new dog training program and we are looking for enthusiastic people to participate in a growing pet industry worth $4 billion and growing at 6% annually.
More importantly, we provide solutions to assist dogs and humans live in harmony through our dog training programs. RSPCA School for Dogs can help people achieve a rewarding career and a business opportunity through a franchise dog training program. Our system makes a difference in your life, as well as in the life of owner's and their dogs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team who:
- Have a passion for business and animal welfare
- Want to assist people to better manage their dogs
- Want to assist dogs to live harmoniously in the local community
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Are self-motivated, enthusiastic and the willingness to learn
- Will deliver RSPCA School for Dogs quality systems to the benefit of their students and owners
- Want to be part of a respected organisation, with a nationally recognised brand
- Want financial security from a successful business which offers a flexible lifestyle
What are the advantages of the RSPCA School for Dogs franchise?
- Being part of a well-established and respected organisation and brand
- Access to our program which is innovative and offers the latest training techniques to assist dogs and their owners
- Access to a program which offers a range of services to dog owners from group, private, in house and behavioural training
- Access to a comprehensive training program for all franchisees, which is designed to assist people at different skill levels even though those people who are new to the industry
- Access to a well-established and comprehensive support system for all franchisees
- Access to a well-established marketing support system to aid each franchisee to establish their business
- Tap into the pet industries $4 billion market in Australia, growing at 6% annually.
Our Franchisee Territories:
The below territories range in price between $25,000 to $55,000 subject to GST. All region pricing has been determined by the following factors:
- Population growth
- Number of households
- Estimated companion dogs in the territory
Franchisee Territory Regions:
We invite you to learn more about this opportunity by requesting information today.